Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Freebies on your birthday!

Well, since my birthday is next week (and it's a big one ending in a zero!), I thought I'd start sharing a few fun extras you can enjoy the month of your birthday.

Many restaurants and stores offer freebies and/or coupons if you sign up with their e-club and share your birthday. Today, I'll share a few of my favorites and later in the week a few ideas on how to best utilize them!

Starbucks - since I love me some coffee, this is a no brainer - with a registered card, you'll receive a card for a free coffee the month of your birthday. Even just a measly little $5 card will work as long as it's registered online.

World Market - if you have a world market nearby this is a great offer - they will send you a coupon for $10 - yep, just a free $10 for anything in the store

Coldstone Creamery - free ice cream - what's not to love about this? The way their coupons work they are good for two weeks, and since my son and I have birthdays a few weeks apart I can usually make it work so we can both get our free cone on the same day!

These are just a few, but they are goodies, so I encourage you to go sign up right now!

I'll share some more later in the week!

No comments: