How can summer be almost over??? Crazy! In early June, the kids and I sat down and created a list of things we'd like to do this summer. Will we get to them all? Probably not, but even doing half of them will make for a fun, memorable summer!
Here is what we've done so far - tomorrow I'll post what's still on our list.
1. Holiday World (nearby amusement park - SO MUCH FUN!)
2. Putt putt - thanks to Groupon, we went twice!
3. Chuck E Cheese (I got out of that one, hubby took them while I worked).
4. Play with friends (multiple times!)
5. Library Story Time - we've been regulars this summer
6. County Fair
7. Swimming class
9. Children's museum