Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Deal of the week!

A couple of GREAT ones this week:

Target - on the coupon generator is $1 off Archer Farms Coffee. Our SuperTarget has the sample packs for $1.06, so 6 cents per package. I actually tried this coffee the last time they had this coupon out and discovered I really like it. I just ran out a few weeks ago, so I'll be stocking back up. I usually buy 8 at a time so I don't clear the shelves.

http://www.hotcouponworld.com

Walgreens -

I purchased the following for $4.17:
4 - 15 oz. cans Libby Pumpkin
2 - Betty Crocker frosting
2 - Progresso Soups
2 - Coffeemate liquid creamers
2 - clearance halloween candies (pumpkins and caramels)

I used two $1/2 Libby Pumpkin coupons, 2 - $.55/1 BC Frosting coupons, 2 - $1.10/1 Progresso Soup coupons and 2 - $1/1 Coffeemate coupons. The coffeemate coupons came from the coffeemate website, the frosting coupons were from my stash (so must have been a recent insert) and the Libby and Progresso coupons were printed off of a link from http://www.moneysavingmom.com (THANKS!) I combined these with the Walgreen's coupons in the ads for some amazing savings!

No comments: