Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I've been tagged!

Note: sorry about the lack of actual links - for some reason Blogger won't let me create links today. I've tried numerous times and finally decided to just post this - I'll try to go back and correct later!!!!

Jaycie from Coupon Geek tagged me - make sure and check out her blog(s) - they are a lot of fun and full of great ideas!

http://www.coupongeek.blogspot.com

These are the rules for tagging...
1) Link back to the person who tagged you and share the rules on your blog
2) Share 7 facts about yourself
3) Tag seven people and list their links in your post
4) Tell those 7 people by commenting on their blog!

It is hard to come up with seven things, but here I go:

1. I am older than most of my friends - I used to always be the youngest, but my husband and I waited so long to have kids that the tides have turned - these days my friends are much younger!

2. My husband and I have been married for 15 years - Yes, I AM OLD!

3. I love to save money, mystery shop, find good deals, etc. but I really don't have to - financially we are in fine shape. I just think it's being smart and I like the thrill!

4. I talk a lot about eating well and exercising in my blog, but until recently it's never been an issue for me! I used to be a skinny little 100 lbs. I'm not much more than that now, so I'm definitely focused more on being healthy for my kids than losing a ton of weight.

5. I would be a terrific SAHM - I love being with my kids, cooking, taking care of my home, etc. But next best thing I get to work from home. So, with the help of the Grandma's I get to work full time but be home all day and enjoy snippets of time with my kiddos during normal business hours.

6. As you know, I love to travel, and the most interesting places I've been are Thailand, India and the Philippines. These days I prefer the good old USA though!

7. I am working on writing a book! I'm not sure if I'll make it into an e-book or try the traditional route, but I'm very excited about it!

Here are the blogs I'm tagging!

http://thriftyinthecincy.blogspot.com/
http://free2befrugal.blogspot.com/
http://violetscollegefund.blogspot.com/

Notice there are only three? These are three I enjoy regularly and as I'm trying to limit my time on the computer these days, I deleted most of my bookmarks! If you are one of these ladies and have been tagged before, please feel free to ignore this!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Thanks so much for tagging me! I'm glad you enjoy my blog. And I like what you said about spending less time on the computer - sometimes working at home makes that really hard to do and I have to work hard at it!