Friday, August 26, 2011

Busy weekend ahead!

Well, soccer is starting in full swing this weekend - three games between the two kiddos!

Last year I was dreading soccer - I had memories of the boredom endured at my brother's games. However, with your own kids playing, it's a whole different story!

It's so fun to watch them and I'm excited to see how they do with a season under their belts and a half a year of growth.

The weather is supposed to be perfect too - we may have to fit in a picnic between games Saturday and something fun Sunday evening to kick off the third week of school.

I typically search out a few fun things to do each weekend - we may or may not do them, but at least if there is time and desire I have a game plan. So, I'm off to the web to see what's going on!

No comments: