Thursday, August 4, 2011

Health and Nutrition

So, what did I decide to do? I decided to combine several of my passions and take some courses in Health and Nutrition. Specifically I signed up for the Institute of Integrative Nutrition Course designed to give you certification as a Health Coach. I'm excited because I love to be a student and I love to learn. Even if I only use the information for my friends and families benefits it will be a win in my book. If I decide to branch out and offer Health Coaching to others, all the better.

Instead of just waiting and thinking about doing something new, I'm glad I stepped out an did it! It's a pretty intensive program - about a year long with hundreds of hours of coursework - but very interesting (at least to me) content.

I'm sure I'll come here with plenty of healthy tips and suggestions as I embark on this new adventure! But of course, I'll still be saving money and having fun along the way!!!

No comments: