Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Deal of the week!

Back to some good deals this week!

Walgreens:

I did great here this week. They have in the instore ad a few really good coupons:

$1.79 for Mott's Apple Juice and $.99 for 20 ft. Reynold's Aluminum Foil. In addition, I had a $1.00 off juice coupon and six $1.00 off Reynold's coupons (the coupon stated for any size except 25 ft.).

So, I ended up with 6 rolls of foil for free plus 1 - 64 oz bottle of juice for $.79. These are items we use weekly so I was very excited to stock up. The foil coupons were I believe from the 11/16 ads.

My other big score was at CVS:

Hershey's kisses were 75% off (or $.75 a bag). I had 3 coupons for $1.00 off Hershey's Dark Chocolate kisses (not sure which insert this was from) so I made a slight profit on each bag. The kisses went into the freezer to be used next time I need chocolate for baking or a treat!

No comments: