Thursday, November 18, 2010

If you knew you wouldn't fail . . .

As I sit here enjoying my Starbucks Peppermint Mocha (yes, I did the deal and gave the free one to my MIL), I'm pondering this question.

What would you do if you knew you wouldn't fail?

So often I feel like we just live through life doing what is expected of us and not taking steps to make our lives more meaningful or fulfilling.

I know I do.

I do a good job of not getting stressed out or worrying about the little things, but I also don't take action to make any significant changes.

So, over the next few weeks, you'll see a series of posts on this topic - we'll discuss things like how to focus on the positive and the big picture, how to determine what it is we enjoy doing most, and some small steps on how to achieve the type of life we really want to live. I'm going to be participating right along with the posts, so I'm really looking forward to it.

I suppose this is more "January/ New Year" type stuff, but why wait? Why not get a jump start on things now so you can be even more focused come 2011!!!

No comments: