Monday, November 29, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

Well, lots of leftovers - we hosted Thanksgiving Sunday. So, I'm going to make the most of them this week. We also picked up our hog Saturday morning, so my freezer is bursting with meat - yeah!

Monday - Bennihana (free meal for my B-day month)
Tuesday - date night (free kids meals for the kids that expire today)
Wednesday - turkey pot pie (using up most of the leftovers)
Thursday - beef roast (gymnastics night, so need something ready when we are)
Friday - spaghetti/ bread/ salad
Saturday - leftover buffet
Sunday - pork chops, applesauce, salad

Not much to pick up at the store, some bread, milk and that's about it!

I might make a peach cobbler with some peaches I have in the freezer - we'll see how it goes.

For more great menus, check out Organizing Junkie

No comments: