Monday, November 1, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

Some yummy dinners on the menu this week - lots of comfort food, and we got our 1/4 cow on Friday, so a bit more meat than usual for this week:

Monday - chili, cornbread
Tuesday - roast chicken, green tomatoes/cheese casserole (if it's good I'll post it), biscuits and homemade apple butter
Wednesday - out for my birthday!
Thursday - mexican chicken soup, apple pie
Friday - steaks on the grill, salad, veggies and dip
Saturday - birthday party for friend - I'll take some type of appetizer
Sunday - fish, veggie, sourdough bread (whatever is on sale and looks good at Whole Foods)

Pretty balanced, and I should get some good chicken stock from the chicken which will be nice as I'm starting to run low. If the casserole and the mexican soup turn out tasty, I'll share the recipes later in the week.

Check out Organizing Junkie for more great menus - and check my previous post for some inexpensive organic food - today only!

1 comment:

Miz Helen said...

Your menu for the week looks great!
Thank you for sharing.
Miz Helen