Thursday, September 1, 2011

Is Fall Here????

Wow, September 1st - how did that happen? I've been trying to get up earlier this week and it has been so nice to be ready and have breakfast for the kids before they wake up. Zucchini Waffles today - they were delicious, but the kids couldn't get past the bits of green, so I just added a few tablespoons of cocoa and told them I changed theirs to chocolate waffles. They gobbled them up!

Heading to my parent's house Saturday for their annual neighborhood garage sale - it's a big one. We typically make a few hundred on our stuff and buy a few things at the others. Nice way to start the month.

I love Fall - it feels like a great time to start fresh - and we are doing a lot of "starting" new things this month.

Goals for September:
1. Work on publishing my book - finally getting momentum on that!
2. Get up by 6:00 to have time for daily yoga, bible study and be ready before the kids.
3. My hubby and I are back in our savings mode - we've taken out $200 each cash for the month for spending. When it's gone, it's gone!
4. Starting my classes at IIN - so excited about this!!! I get to go back to school too!!!

Hope everyone else has a great start to their fall!

No comments: