Tuesday, October 4, 2011

New Month - New Goals!

September went very well for me (although I'm not sure where it went!).

My goals were for the most part met!!!

I didn't do well at going to bed at 10:00 - that is continually a struggle for me. I know that when I go to bed late, I'm just stealing from the next day. So, that one is going to be a priority - I'd really like it to be a habit before the holidays.

So, on to October:

Health
1. Go to bed by 10:00
2. Daily yoga (definitely a habit by now - more on this later)
3. Exercise 3 - 5x a week (need to add in more cardio)
4. Do a snack experiment (look for this post later this month)

Business
1. Send out 6 agent proposals
2. Work on book platform
3. Ebay - week 2
4. Complete 2 health histories (for IIN classes)

Family
1. Date night 1x week
2. Family fun 1x week (usually we do many more!)
3. Individual time with son 1x week
4. Individual time with daughter 1x week

House
1. Finish laundry room (almost done!)
2. Clear out two shelves in basement storage closet
3. List all big items for sale on Craigslist

Faith
1. Daily devotions
2. 1 hospitality act per week

If I can get a few of these items to be simply a routine (like my yoga), I will take them off the calendar for next month so I can focus on something new.

Here's to a great October!

No comments: