Thursday, August 19, 2010

Another amazing savings opportunity

Well, just after I mentioned Groupon yesterday, what do they do? Go and post an amazing deal today - it seems to be in all cities. I haven't purchased any of my kids back to school clothes yet, but after today, I'll have a good place to start. Today only, you can purchase a $50 certificate to GAP for $25. That's 50% off! Best of all, the fine print mentions it can be used on sale items (although not combined with other offers). Expires November 19, 2010. So, you could probably end up with a pretty sweet deal. Run over to Groupon today and pick one up!

Also, if you missed the Nutty Guys promo yesterday at Eversave, it seems to be valid today also. I just placed an order for a pound of dried pineapple, a pound of dried bananas, 8 oz. of dried cantelope and 8 oz. of yogurt covered cranberries. My total with shipping and the Eversave deal was $6.49. Add in the Eversave purchase price of $1 (minus the $5 new customer deal), and I paid $7.49 for all that fruit - pretty good and will make some nice additions to granola and trail mix for the fall!

As with any other deal, make sure you read the fine print and decide if the deal will work for you before you purchase!

No comments: