Monday, November 14, 2011

Happy Day Project: Day 5

A bit behind on posting these, but I'm still participating (although I did take a break over the weekend!).

Friday the project was all about water. We take water for granted - it's easily accessible for all of us.

However . . .

For many people, it is not so easy to get clean, fresh water. So, take a look at the following link and consider donating just $10 to Charity Water will give someone clean water for TEN years. The main page for the campaign is at this link: Charity Water. That's just a few bottles of water if you still buy bottled water. Wow. So, get out your reusable water bottle and use it for the next few weeks (or forever if you can make it a habit) and put that $10 you would have spent on bottled water to better use.

Locally, give out water to someone who looks like they could use some - the crossing guard at my child's school is the one I'm sharing with. I know this goes against what I just said about not buying bottled water, but this is a gift, so I'll make an exception. Or, give them a reusable bottle full of fresh cold water - that way maybe they will start using the bottle over and over too! Check out the post at Life Rearranged for her ideas and the super cute printable by Living Locurto to use!

Go share water today!!!

No comments: