Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope everyone has a blessed and beautiful Thanksgiving. I'll be at the in-laws tomorrow, then out shopping Friday!

This year will be a breeze as I have very little to purchase. Still, I'm one of those crazy ones who love to be out in the excitement. My husband and I head out with a couple of friends and we cross everyone off our list. Then, Saturday we wrap everything, hide it in the basement and I am done with shopping and wrapping for the rest of the month. It is always a crazy (but fun) couple of days, but SUCH a relief to be able to enjoy the Christmas season without the stress of holiday shopping

I'll be back next week with some tips on how to schedule your holiday season, and some thoughts on fun Christmas activities!

No comments: