Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Deal of the week

As an update, I'll be posting sporadically for the next few weeks. We are on "holiday" and taking some time off our normal schedules. After the first week of January, things should be back to normal.

Well the best deal was the CVS ECB's Sunday and Monday, but those are over now . . .

So, second best:

Kohl's

I typically don't shop at Kohl's, but a good friend of mine gave me her 30% off coupon. I did great - I picked up some birthday presents for upcoming birthday's, a few things for my husband and some socks and tights for me. A good tip for Kohl's is that they combine coupons and sales. So, I was able to use their 30% off coupon, on top of the sale prices. Plus, the promo they had going on gave me a $10 off $10 purchase to use next week - I ended up with several of those by carefully combining purchases!

No comments: