Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Errand Day

Well today is this week's errand day - I have a doctor's appointment, so I've made a list of everything else I need to get done. Hopefully I can finish everything today and not have to go out the rest of the week! We'll see how it goes.

I did go grocery shopping last night - since I was out of town last week it was a must. Normally I shop at Meijer, but this week I hit Kroger since I had a number of good coupons to use. I stocked up on corned beef for the freezer since it was so inexpensive due to St. Patrick's Day. I bought four of them, so that's four very easy future meals. I do the corned beef in the crock pot with potatoes and cabbage - yummy! I did notice that although I did well due to some Kroger coupons I received in the mail, overall prices on most of the items I buy are less at Meijer - so I'll probably continue to shop there as my main store.

I think to keep things interesting for me, I'll set myself a goal for each day that will either help me save money, be happy or get organized (which makes me happy!). That should keep me on task and will hopefully make for more interesting reading!

No comments: