Monday, March 24, 2008

Monday Musings

I like Monday mornings - it's a new week, good time to start things out on the right foot. I was reading some of my favorite blogs this morning, and came across Crystal's cleaning challenge at http://biblicalwomanhoodonline.com/blog.htm - exactly what I need to start the week off right. So, I'm going to take her up on her challenge and get our house in order.

We had a wonderful Easter, terrific church service and then lunch at the MIL's. My DD birthday is later this week, so we celebrated that after lunch. Terrific day overall!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope it doesn't take you long. Yesterday was so pretty out. The sun was shining and warm. We had fun too. I love it when the day works out nicely. We didn't even plan anything until the last minute thats to dh.

Anonymous said...

I'm taking a break from getting the house in order -- I have a few minutes to check out some blogs!

Hope you are getting your house in order!

Blessings,

Sherry

http://frugaldomesticgoddess.blogspot.com/2008/03/making-your-home-haven-monday.html