Thursday, April 3, 2008

Spring Break at home

I love, love, love to travel, and I was really hoping to go somewhere for Spring Break. However, as it's now Thursday and nothing has come up on our RCI search, it doesn't look good. I am trying not to be disappointed and instead to come up with a lot of fun things we can do here in town, but so far I haven't been able to pull myself out of the dumps!

Today's goal is to make a list of ten fun things we can do next week and to start counting my blessings instead of feeling sorry for myself.

1 comment:

Mom2fur said...

One thing you might want to do is look at your big phone book. Sometimes there's a whole section of coupons in there, and maybe you'll find some you can use for your 'at home vacation'! Isn't it funny how we'll travel miles and miles to see something new, but we completely miss the 'attractions' in our own towns?