Thursday, June 5, 2008

Fitness - week 1

This week has been great for fitness while on vacation. I haven't had the "best" workouts ever, but I have consistently exercised while away from home, and that was my goal. Here's how I did:

Sunday, June 1 - my DS woke up at 7:30, so he and I went on a half hour walk thru my SIL's neighborhood.
Monday, June 2 - went to Disney World, so walked all day . . .
Tuesday, June 3 - didn't walk, but did crunches, pushups, etc. before bed
Wednesday, June 4 - walked with DS at 7:30 again
Thursday, June 5 - walked with DS at 7:30

Tomorrow and Friday we are going back to the parks, so although I'll try to do crunches, etc. one night, I'm not going to beat myself up if I don't.

Since I have one child that's an early bird, I think walking with him while my DD and DH sleep works well for me while away from home - I don't have to worry about child care, I get to start my day off well, and the rest of my family don't hear us rummaging around and can sleep a bit longer. Next week the focus is on cardio!

No comments: