Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Deal of the Week!

I didn't run across anything spectacular this week, so I thought I'd share a fun freebie I enjoyed this week!

Herbal Essence Mani Pedi Offer

What fun this was! Earlier in the year I purchased two specially marked bottles of Herbal Essence (for about $4 after coupons). I entered the codes online and last week received a certificate for a free manicure or pedicure. (One caveat, it did take about six weeks to receive the certificate.) When I went to the online site there wasn't a salon listed near me, but there was a 1-800#. So, I called and within a few days had a pedicure scheduled at a posh day spa! I went Monday and enjoyed a fun little luxury for free! They even prepaid the tip.

Each household can do 2 of these offers this year, so I'm on the lookout for another good deal on Herbal Essence - another pedicure during the busy holiday season would be a terrific way to slow down and relax for a bit!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Hi. Thanks for entering my book giveaway on my blog. I hope you can come back over and visit the blog again. Good luck.