Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Found my chair!!!!


I am so excited. Yesterday I took my daughter to gymnastics and on the way we did a mystery shop for lunch - a fun little mom and daughter time (as I promised myself to do once a month back in July). We had a bit of time between the two activities so we ran over to the Kittle's Outlet. I have been looking for a chair for my office for about six months now. I had found a great one, but it was quite a bit more than I wanted to spend.


We walked through the outlet store, sitting on various chairs to try them out, when all of a sudden I saw it - a nice BIG chair and half! It was perfect - and including scotchguard and tax, a full $300 less than the one I had previously found. I paid for it, we loaded it into the minivan and took it upstairs - it looks great!!!

I'm so glad I didn't purchase the one I had originally found - by waiting for a few months and looking around I was able to save a significant amount of money. Now, aside from a bit more decluttering, my office is done!!!!

No comments: