Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Deal of the Week!

Some good deals out there this week! Here are my two favorites:

Target:

Free grapes! Grapes are on sale $1/lb and on the Target website you can print out a coupon for $1 off a lb. of grapes. Target Coupons I was also able to score 5 of the travel size Tides using the $1 off Tide coupon in the Sunday (9/28) P&G insert - the coupon said "off any size," so it worked fine. I love getting these for free as they are perfect for us to take on our vacations. If you are lucky and your Target stocks the single size Horizon milk (mine didn't) you should be able to use the $1 off coupon on the Target site and get it for free or nearly free.

Walgreens:

Pert Plus is on sale $3.49/ bottle with $2.50/ bottle off in the EasySaver catalog. Plus a few weeks ago there were $1.50/1 coupons in the paper. So, I bought 2 (didn't want to clear the shelves) and after tax made a profit of $.53. I also purchase 3 Children's Tylonel (bubble gum flavor) at $4.99/ each. In the EasySaver catalog is a $1.50 off coupon, plus I used a $3/3 coupon from an ad from a few weeks ago. Final price was around $8 and out came two Register Rewards - one for $2 and one for $5. I did these deals together so my 53 cent profit would help offset the OOP cost of the Tylonel and my final bill was $7.99 with $7 back in RR.

No comments: