Tuesday, September 2, 2008

September Already!

Wow! How can summer be over? My DD starts preschool tomorrow - she was at this place last year, but they have made some changes, so I'm not sure how I'll like the new program - I guess we'll wait and see.

I'm also busy getting my financial house in order - I'd like to find a way to stop working my full time job, and making sure we are financially sound will go a long way towards convincing hubby!

Finally, my September goal is to get my actual house in order - I'd like to get everything deep cleaned and organized so as the busy holidays approach I'll simply be in maintenance mode. My plan for the month is to take on a few rooms at a time:

Wk 1: Master bedroom, bath, laundry room
Wk 2: Family room, dining room, closets
Wk 3: office, basement
Wk 4: Kitchen, kid's rooms

So, tonight I am off to tackle the master bath room!

No comments: