Wednesday, October 15, 2008

80% off Restaurants!!!

This deal is now over - but you can still purchase certificates - just not at 80% off. Hope some were lucky enough to get in!

Wow! Restaurant.com is offering 80% off until the end of today - great deal! This means you can pick up a $25 certificate for only $2!!!! Use the code: EIGHTY when you check out - I see a few inexpensive date nights in my future!

Restaurant.com

I just went to the site and purchased four certificates ($10 value each) for a total of $2.60. One was for my hometown (a restaurant we like to go to) and the other three were for various cities I know we'll be traveling to in the next few months. So, if you have a trip planned, you might want to search that location also - think ahead and you'll save quite a bit.

No comments: