Monday, October 27, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

So glad to be home for a week! Only one more week of travel and them I'm switching jobs within the company! YEAH!!! This has been a hard few months - lots of late nights and weekend working and I'll be glad to be done with it before the holidays start.



This week, I'm back to menu planning, but we have ordered a cow, so I'm trying to clean out the freezer further. That will keep my shopping to a minimum.



Monday - chili, garlic bread (from freezer)

Tuesday - Free Taco's at Taco Bell!

Wednesday - Baked Potato Bar (with leftover chili)

Thursday - Chicken Fried Rice

Friday - Homemade pizza

Saturday - I'll be out of town (last weekend on the project) so hubby is on his own

Sunday - Taco Salad

Breakfasts will be pancakes, omelets/eggs, cereal, oatmeal and I think I'll make some pumpkin scones!
Lunches will be leftovers and sandwiches

Small grocery list so I think I'll stock up on baking items that are on sale right now!

No comments: