Friday, October 17, 2008

Free Giftcards!

Have you ever tried any of the search sites that award stuff? I've done a few of them, and my current favorite is Swagbucks:

"Get rewarded for searching the web with SWAG BUCKS! You'll never need another search engine!"
Swagbucks

It's very easy to use and I use it multiple times a day - anytime I want to do a search, I open Swagbucks and use it instead of google, etc. It works great and I often get awarded "swagbucks". Once you've accumulated enough of them, you can trade them in for gift certificates - I'm almost up to a $5 Starbucks card after just a few weeks. Fun, easy and free!

I've also used Blingo and been very happy with it - if you are lucky and win, the person you signed up under wins also. Between my own wins and others I've won several movie tickets and several $5 gift certificates to Amazon.

Give these a try - if you start now I bet you can get a giftcard or two for free by Christmas!!!

No comments: