Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Deal of the week!

A few good deals on restaurants and clothing this week!



Restaurant.com



Use the code TREATS at checkout (through 10/31) and receive 80% off your order. I was lucky enough to snag a $25 certificate at The Melting Pot for $2.00!!! It's off of two entrees and does include 18% tax, but it should still give us a relatively inexpensive night out. With my birthday coming up, I've just decided where I'd like to go to celebrate.



Taco Bell: Free tacos today from 2- 6 - we will all be heading over. Be sure to call your store before you go to make sure they are participating.



Ann Taylor Loft has an additional 40% off clearance. I've been looking for a few months now for a nice denim pencil skirt and I found one there for under $15. Score!!!



If you go to Restaurant.com or Ann Taylor Loft, be sure to purchase through eBates ( http://www.ebates.com/refer-a-friend/0809promo.htm?referrerid=XbrrVHIe6loxHLSmfRUsAw%3D%3D)
This will give you an extra % back on your purchases. Example - I just got $1 back from my two purchases of the day. It adds up! And if you register through the link above, you'll get $5 automatically!

No comments: