Saturday, August 9, 2008

Big Restaurant Savings!

Today and tomorrow, go to http://www.restaurant.com and you can save 80% off of your purchase. I just picked up three certificates (one for $25 and two for $10) for less than $4.00!!! I've mentioned this site in my blog before. Make sure you read the fine print as there are restrictions for use - must spend a certain amount, 18% tip is usually added to the bill, one per table, etc. but overall this is a terrific way to save money on a meal out. I bought three for my hometown this time, but I have purchased them for vacations before - in fact on our recent trip to Vegas I used two $25 certificates, and we had $35 - $40 meals for $14 - $19.

After you select your items, use the code: FIRST at the checkout.

Enjoy! This will be some fun inexpensive date nights or vacation meals!

No comments: