Thursday, August 21, 2008

Notebook Experiment


Amy over at MomAdvice has a fun weekly post called notebook experiments Notebook they are great ideas that would be fun to try. This week she has opened them up to her readers and so I thought I'd join in. This week I've been busy working on a price book. Here's the link to the original post: http://joannal.blogspot.com/2007/10/finally-price-book.html.




And here's my start of a pricebook - this is something I've been wanting to do for a while, so thanks for the kickstart Amy!


Give this a shot - it's a lot of fun!!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Great job!If you use it you will really save a lot of money especially with the grocery prices rising so much! Thanks so much for participating!

Joanna said...

Aw, I'm flattered someone would have tried my notebook activity, creating a price book! I'm in Indiana, too, so have the same stores on my list (Meijer, Kroger, Marsh), plus Costco and Aldi. I think it's fascinating how the sale prices compare- you can get deals in unexpected places!