Friday, August 8, 2008

Frugal Friday

Yesterday was a fun one! My hubby and I celebrated our 15 year anniversary by running around town - which we love to do. That included a stop at CVS, Walgreens and Walmart! We also looked around for a chair and a half for my office. We topped the day off with a wonderful dinner at Kincaids. Here is what we did - it's a great frugal tip for a really nice meal out:

If you have a Kincaids near you, you must check to see if they have this awesome deal. From 3 - 7 they have a half price appetizer menu in the bar. We got three of their appetizers - Seafood Deviled Egg Trio (not that good), Spicy Ahi Tostada (WONDERFUL), blue cheese & chipolte chips (yummy and huge for only $3.50). I got a margarita (for $4) and my hubby got a diet coke. Our total bill was under $30. We ate outside on the patio. For the atmosphere, quality and amount of food, this was fantastic. Perfect for a special event!

http://www.kincaids.com

No comments: