Monday, August 18, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

I hit Meijer last night and got some fantastic deals! I should be stocked up for at least a week and a half! I spent $79 (which is high for me), but I saved $60 in coupons/ deals. That also included 5 packages of panties and 1 pack of socks for my daughter and food for euchre night.

Monday - corned beef and potatoes - we didn't get to this over the weekend
Tuesday - Chicken enchilada soup, salad, bean dip
Wednesday - it's cards at my house, so a ton of appetizers: shrimp cocktail, cheese and crackers, veggies and dip, chile con queso and chips, cheesecake dip and graham crackers, chocolate chip oatmeal cookies
Thursday - pasta with chicken in pesto sauce
Friday - at my mom's
Saturday - Birthday party
Sunday - turkey burgers on the grill (something fancy a la Rachel Ray), oven fries

Breakfasts will be: pancakes, oatmeal, cereal
Lunches will be: sandwiches, leftovers, mac & cheese, BLT's

No comments: