- Find a chair - there is a perfect spot in the front of my office for a nice big chair and a half. This would be a great spot to take a quick work break, read late at night without bothering my DH or for my kids to read books while I work.
- Rearrange furniture - I have a floorplan, just need to take the time to do it.
- Clean up the piles - there are about four or five "piles" that need sorted, put away, etc.
- Sort and purge files
- Put all old pictures in albums (not scrapbook, just put them in photo albums)
- Sort & purge supplies
- Finish organizing supplies in the credenza in the office - this is where I am currently keeping the bulk of my supplies and I'd like to get them all in there
- Buy plastic page protectors, pages and put together all the finished pages in an album
- Create space on the bookshelf for an "idea book/ files/ etc."
If I can accomplish all this, I will be thrilled. Looks like I have about one item from each category to do each week - that seems doable. I'm traveling now, but I'll post pictures of the current space next week when I return. That should help keep me accountable.