Sunday, July 27, 2008

Free Cheerios

Wow - some great freebies these days.

Head over to: http://www.cheerios.com/promotions/challenge/EntryForm.aspx

to sign up for a free box of Cheerios and some coupons!

Stopped by Walgreen's and CVS today after church. I didn't think the deals looked great at CVS, but I did pick up the free Revlon makeup. I had a $3 off coupon from CVS and a $2 one from the paper, so I paid $5 and got a $9.99 ECB - a profit is always nice! At Walgreen's I spent some of my Register Rewards on the rebates from the August book. It will be nice to roll those back into a Walgreen's card since they expire soon.

Our fun for the day is heading to Pizza King for dinner. My daughter loves this place and since we haven't eaten out for a week we thought we'd head over as a family.

No comments: