Monday, May 12, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

Monday - Tilapia with Zucchini relish/ salad/ corn on the cob/ asparagus
Tuesday - Mystery Shop
Wednesday - Asian Beef & Veggie Medley (served over napa cabbage instead of rice)
Thursday - Pork Tenderloin Kabobs/ salad/ brown rice/ corn on the cob
Friday - Asparagus & barley risotto/ salad
Saturday - Seafood Cioppino/ whole grain pasta/ salad
Sunday - Szechwan beef/ brown rice

Breakfasts will include high fiber cereal, steel cut oats (soaked overnight), omelets with veggies (spinach, peppers, onions, etc.), or whole wheat toast with natural peanut butter.

The breakfasts are a far change from my old days of a muffin or scone and coffee, and I've found by eating the better foods, I don't snack and I feel like I start the day off better!

1 comment:

Laura said...

What a delicios and healthy sounding menu!